HELP! Can't associate an Adsense Account

JV Trammell

A Filmmaker/Vlogger attempting to make you laugh.
I have a problem. I have a few different Youtube Channels and the two I create content on now I can't really associate an Adsense Account to. Whenever I go into Adsense settings it just says:

You will be redirected to AdSense to link your existing AdSense account or create a new one if you do not have one yet. Once you have completed this process, you will be redirected back to YouTube.

Then when I go to associate one with my current email address it says this:

You are currently signed into the Google Account xxxxxxxx@gmail.com, which is either not an active AdSense account, or still pending an approval. This account cannot be used to monetize your content.

And if I actually go to google.com/adsense, it just shows this:

Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.

This adsense account I believe might be an old one so it may have gotten unapproved a long time ago, but I never got an email from them. And I can't just make another adsense account so Idk what to do. Please Help!

Definitely a support issue where you'll have to send google an email.

I do believe you're only allowed one main YT account to associate AdSense to, and that account can have sub-accounts that your YT channels stem from. So if there's an issue there, I can see AdSense getting denied or stuck in limbo.

Back