Gaming Hello Im DaGamingDude Thats My YT Channels Name

I Upload Minecraft, Black Ops 3 And GTA5 Content Regulary On The Channel And I Am Looking For A Channel Collaboration Im On 44 Subs Looking For A Channel With 30-200 Subs Maybe More... Im Age 15 And Want People Around That Sort Of Age

Message Me On Xbox360---alfie cool boy If Interested :D

Last edited:
I Upload Minecraft, Black Ops 3 And GTA5 Content Regulary On The Channel And I Am Looking For A Channel Collaboration Im On 44 Subs Looking For A Channel With 30-200 Subs Maybe More... Message Me On Xbox360---alfie cool boy If Interested :D
Could you tell us more about you? This isnt a thread to request collabs :/

Hi Im DaGamingDude I Upload Minecraft Regularly And Maybe Some GTA5 And Black Ops 3 Every Now And Than Im 15 With 47 Almost 50 Subs And Get Get 30+ Views Every Video
I Would Like To Get Someone Who Uploads Regularly And Has 30+ Subs And Is 10+ In Age
If Interested Send Me A Message On Xbox360 - GT - alfie cool boy Or YT Which Is - DaGamingDude

Write Age/Subs/YT Username Down Below If Interested In Doing A Collaboration :D

Last edited:
Hi Im DaGamingDude I Upload Minecraft Regularly And Maybe Some GTA5 And Black Ops 3 Every Now And Than Im 15 With 47 Almost 50 Subs And Get Get 30+ Views Every Video
I Would Like To Get Someone Who Uploads Regularly And Has 30+ Subs And Is 10+ In Age
If Interested Send Me A Message On Xbox360 - GT - alfie cool boy Or YT Which Is - DaGamingDude

Hi Im DaGamingDude I Upload Minecraft Regularly And Maybe Some GTA5 And Black Ops 3 Every Now And Than Im 15 WITH 50 Subs And Get Get 30+ Views Every Video

Hi Im DaGamingDude I Upload Minecraft Regularly And Maybe Some GTA5 And Black Ops 3 Every Now And Than Im 15 WITH 50 Subs I Get Get 30+ Views And 9+ likes Every Video

looking for xbox360 minecraft YT gamers i have 52 subs and get 9+ likes and 30+ views every vid also im 15
requiments:
must have 5+ subs
must have decent quality vids
must have xbox360
must have mic
must upload atleast once a week
must be 10-18 years old

if you follow all these send me a message on xbox360-alfie cool boy
or YT-DaGamingDude
or comment your xbox360 name and YT down below

im DaGamingDude I have a gaming channel were i mostly upload BO3, GTA5 and mostly minecraft i have 52 subs get 9+ likes and 30+ views per vid
requiments:
have a decent mike
be in the age range of 10-18
have xbox360
send me a friend request on Xbox gamer tag-alfie cool boy
and obliviously speak English

if interested write your channel and your xbox name down below

Back