Heart rate monitor

Oh wow! I've never even thought of doing that. When I first wanted to do a timed video with a clock that counts down or up I googled it and found websites that let you do it for free. You then add it to your editing software and can put it in your videos (picture in picture). It should work the same way with what you want to do.

Watch, now people are going to copy your idea.

Oh well, the best way that I know of would be to download free/buy a heart rate app (that works) for your mobile advice. Then find a way to capture/record your phone screen whether it is by using another app, or some other technique like a computer program, capture card, or video camera. Then your gonna need to do some video editing to overlay the two clips, so you will need a program like Sony Vegas or something free.

I have
Watch, now people are going to copy your idea.

Oh well, the best way that I know of would be to download free/buy a heart rate app (that works) for your mobile advice. Then find a way to capture/record your phone screen whether it is by using another app, or some other technique like a computer program, capture card, or video camera. Then your gonna need to do some video editing to overlay the two clips, so you will need a program like Sony Vegas or something free.
i have a fine editing program i use so that is the least of my worries! :D but i Am considering investigatoren in a puls watch just don't Know which one! :eek:

Back