Having issue with editor

Smudgetaz1

Loving YTtalk
So the editor I use is Adobe premeire Pro. Cs5 I believe.
But everything was working fine; I had a good 5-10 minutes of a thing complete and then I come back lack later another day and the first clip is cropped but I didn't do that and I cant find away to put it back to normal.
The rest of the clip is fine. the rest of the other clips are fine. and they all have the same settings so its not like it doesn't match the sequence or anything since the sequence was fit to the clips.
Anyone ever have this problem and/or know how to fix it back to normal??

I rendered the part where it does is so you guys can see what the problem is.
its weird cuz the beginning of the same clip is fine it just randomly crops.
and it looks like it completely crops the whole clip after I rendered it. its only half the clip in the editor.
But it was working for the LONGEST time. like I saved and got back to it many times and it never did this. it just randomly started doing this one day.
On youtube on my channel of smudgetaz2. The clip is uploaded on there called unseen and loved clip problem. I couldn't post it or send direct link, sorry. -.-[DOUBLEPOST=1375168965,1375168029][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind. I guess I used the wrong video clip. but its still weird that nothing happened until WAY way later rather than right away. ??

Back