Have your channel featured on mine

some yeah will check some more out though. Okay so which week can i be on?

Well I don't know lol You haven't send a video question to us yet. Also this month is all dedicated to Bruce Campbell so if you wanted in June you'd have to some how get a question that relates in some way to Bruce Campbell.

Well I don't know lol You haven't send a video question to us yet. Also this month is all dedicated to Bruce Campbell so if you wanted in June you'd have to some how get a question that relates in some way to Bruce Campbell.

Okay maybe next month, so i just record myself asking you a question?

Okay so we all feature each other? I am not against the idea but not sure how it would work since I don't really do shoutouts.

Okay so we all feature each other? I am not against the idea but not sure how it would work since I don't really do shoutouts.
just at the start of one of your next videos do one and leave it at that and then just feature each other on our featured list.

just at the start of one of your next videos do one and leave it at that and then just feature each other on our featured list.

My video's aren't your typical intro outtro stuff at least not yet so right now I cant really do much in that regard. Perhaps the odd annotation and video description.

My video's aren't your typical intro outtro stuff at least not yet so right now I cant really do much in that regard. Perhaps the odd annotation and video description.
well i think you need a few more subs first but i am sure we can do this in the near future.

Back