Have you guys ever "Soft rebooted" your Page?

Dannyboy314

For the past Month, I've had a hectic schedule. So I tried to upload as much as I could. But now that my schedule allows me more time, I'm gonna start making videos more consistently. I've come up with a schedule for my channel that will help me a lot. But I also want to change the way I make videos. Example my channel is about Nerd/Comic stuff among other things. I used to do episode reviews for the flash and arrow but I wanna change the way I do them. Instead of doing episode reviews on a weekly basis I wanna do speculations about the shows. Theories, predictions, that sort of stuff and do reviews of the show as a whole when the season ends. My question is has anyone here changed they way they do videos but still keeping in line with your channel? and how has it worked out?

Thanks for your guys' Help and advice!

Are you talking about changing concept??? I have changed my concept a little along the way

Yea before it was strictly going to be Comic book/TV show review channel. But now I want to expand it a little bit more and change the format of how I do my videos. Has changing the concept of your channel helped your channel grow? Or making better quality content?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love change, and improving what I have. Can't say I've done any major changes lately, I tend to gradually change things, like adding cards, changing thumbnails, keywords, tags, new ways to start videos, etc. I would say that if you are planning to change a lot right away, then just do it. It's early enough and it's best to be putting out your content now so you don't throw off newer visitors.

I am constantly changing my channel, adding new segments, reworking old ones, completely adding sections - it's my channel and I'm going to make it be what I a) want it to be and b) can sustain.

Back