Hate/ harassment comments

Amber lynx

I've Got It
I just received my first hate comments and they're a pretty brutal but the cool in me really don't care. I mean they're even going to the lengths to flag the video which is only promoting the video. What did you guys do to hate comments and such for your first time?

IMO, I just delete all my hate comments, they have no place on my channel :) and I'm not going to let it sit there either, I block/delete whoever wants to be a troll or a hater -- then move on with my life

I just received my first hate comments and they're a pretty brutal but the cool in me really don't care. I mean they're even going to the lengths to flag the video which is only promoting the video. What did you guys do to hate comments and such for your first time?

I haven't got a hate comment yet but I'm waiting for the day I get one. I'd just delete it I don't want my community dealing with that toxic poison.

I filter all comments for approval so nothing gets public until I check it out first.
Usually get 1-10 hate comments a day.
Over 1000 people/channels in the block list already.
Anything really nasty, threatening, sexual I go through the report process to Yt.
A lot of sick f*****g freaks out there, I'm happy to get them taken down if I can.

I got a pretty nasty hate comment for the first time a couple weeks ago. At first it bothered me, like why did someone spend their time watching my video just to write something vulgar about someone they don't know? I just deleted the comment blocked and reported the person and moved on. Hey I got a view out of it right? haha ;)

Back