Has anyone tried Adfly to advertise their channel?

Never heard of it. Why not just use adwords... Nothing can be better than Google, since youtube IS a branch of google...
Never heard of it? :-o
It's the thing where you click on a link to a website and for a few seconds, youre shown an ad. YouTubere use it sometimes when linking to their site to earn a little more money.
How much does adwords cost?

I have never used it but I personally aint too keen on it, making money off posting links to your videos just doesnt seem the best way to go about it. I cant see it bringing any new traffic in whereas Adwords or something similar to it would.

I have never used it but I personally aint too keen on it, making money off posting links to your videos just doesnt seem the best way to go about it. I cant see it bringing any new traffic in whereas Adwords or something similar to it would.
Ok then. I guess something else would be better. Thanks. :-P

Cost for adwords vary depending on who is competing on you for keywords. I looked up the adfly, I'm giving it a go. But for websites I've linked on my channel page, not my videos. I already have my videos monetized lol.

Back