HARDCORE GAMER!

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
Sorry for caps btw :p

I was thinking about making a short animation about how people who only play COD associating themselves as a "gamer" or "hardcore" gamer. Something that pisses me off and know that it would make me laugh.

(not bashing anyone who plays the game)

Just wondering what you guys think on this before i start the many hours :D

I call myself a gamer and I play a lot more games than COD. It does get a little annoying when you see lots of COD videos on Youtube with hundreds of view and loads of subs, just for playing COD. I will be playing COD myself but the campaign. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents I think the expression goes.

Sure go for it, if you think it will make a good video then I'd say do it. Expect a few comments from the COD players though who don't realise they do all that :D

I call myself a gamer and I play a lot more games than COD. It does get a little annoying when you see lots of COD videos on Youtube with hundreds of view and loads of subs, just for playing COD. I will be playing COD myself but the campaign. Just thought I'd throw in my two cents I think the expression goes.
true man :D I think COD is a good game to play and do like people who play it on youtube and have no problem if thats what their channel is based on its just the fact of people calling themselves a gamer when that is literally all they play aha

Yeah dude, just steal my video idea and make it a cartoon!!!! -_-

HAHAHA. Make sure to submit it as a video response to me? ;)

Just wondering, were you gonna make it like a vlog? Or a humorous satirical commentary comedy skit sorta thing? Personally, I think the satire path would be more entertaining, haha.

Sure go for it, if you think it will make a good video then I'd say do it. Expect a few comments from the COD players though who don't realise they do all that :D
YOLO it will be fun to make, i will answer the haters in a fully explained polite manner as to why they are not a gamer aha xD[DOUBLEPOST=1366285249,1366285144][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just wondering, were you gonna make it like a vlog? Or a humorous satirical commentary comedy skit sorta thing? Personally, I think the satire path would be more entertaining, haha.
Just like a short animated comedy skit, one normal guy and another goofy guy/kid thinking he is a hardcore gamer aha[DOUBLEPOST=1366285395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah dude, just steal my video idea and make it a cartoon!!!! -_-

HAHAHA. Make sure to submit it as a video response to me? ;)
Damn he found out! xD of course i will dude (thanks to yiu and another video that sparked the idea) :) and i'll also put your channel in the description as inspiration of the video, if i dont then remind me xD

Yeah sure go for it, people love COD including myself..But i think there is a new sheriff in town (BATTLEFIELD),you could try that one too, its coming at full throttles.

Dude i used to be like that but theres so many more amazing games. all i used to do is gun on gun now i play alot of games like arma/dayz and they are much much for fun.

Dude i used to be like that but theres so many more amazing games. all i used to do is gun on gun now i play alot of games like arma/dayz and they are much much for fun.
aha xD i used to totally be a COD fanboy at one point. Oh man when mw2 came out.... i sweated that ahaha

Back