"Hangry" - Parody of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea ft Charli XCX

ParoDeeJay

This Space Intentionally Left Blank...
Join us as we starve our way through the workday with an Iggy Azalea parody... Who's hangry?! :D

This is seriously my favorite thing I've ever done, out of 11 parody songs so far. Dee & I laugh hysterically when we watch this one, and "Spray Something" too. I'm extraordinarily thrilled that you enjoyed it. :)
Haha :D yes, it's pretty much flawless. I'm going to watch it again now. That dollar bill part was my favorite (I think I even said that in the comments lol)

Haha :D yes, it's pretty much flawless. I'm going to watch it again now. That dollar bill part was my favorite (I think I even said that in the comments lol)

Me too! I actually wrote the second rap verse first, and it stayed my favorite. I enjoy leaving enough of the original words in there... like she uses the phrase "money decline"... to me, it makes it funnier to hear a few original lyrics in a new context! Wow, I think I analyze parody writing too much. :)

Oh my, you really did an awesome job of making the words fit perfectly to the song. It's also quite unique that you came up with that concept - Hangry. Yes, I like when some of the original words are there too haha. I hope you guys blow up! Erm...I mean..not blow up..but uh...get lots of subs and stuff!! hehe.

Oh my, you really did an awesome job of making the words fit perfectly to the song. It's also quite unique that you came up with that concept - Hangry. Yes, I like when some of the original words are there too haha. I hope you guys blow up! Erm...I mean..not blow up..but uh...get lots of subs and stuff!! hehe.

Thanks! I'm sharing as much as I can share on social media, heh. We've had a couple of lucky hits like getting PewDiePie to notice our song about him, and Mama June tweeted our Honey Boo Boo song like crazy. We're just gonna keep on keeping on and making ourselves laugh. :)

Thanks! I'm sharing as much as I can share on social media, heh. We've had a couple of lucky hits like getting PewDiePie to notice our song about him, and Mama June tweeted our Honey Boo Boo song like crazy. We're just gonna keep on keeping on and making ourselves laugh. :)
Oooooh really?? That's great!! So I know you like Weird Al.......is there any other parody musicians you like??

Oooooh really?? That's great!! So I know you like Weird Al.......is there any other parody musicians you like??

I don't really keep up with country music, but I used to dig some of Cledus T Judd's stuff back in the day. I'm still trying to discover cool folks on YT all the time. I've enjoyed some of the stuff that Key Of Awesome and The Warp Zone put out (especially Warp Zone's Game Of Thrones parody medley). I never got into Bart Baker due to the fact that all his songs seem to just be about bashing the original artists. Haven't really found too many other solid parody people around YT though, other than tons and tons of Minecraft songs, ha ha... I guess it's not a super-popular art form? I'm just a parody nerd, always have been since I discovered Weird Al in like junior high school. :)

I don't really keep up with country music, but I used to dig some of Cledus T Judd's stuff back in the day. I'm still trying to discover cool folks on YT all the time. I've enjoyed some of the stuff that Key Of Awesome and The Warp Zone put out (especially Warp Zone's Game Of Thrones parody medley). I never got into Bart Baker due to the fact that all his songs seem to just be about bashing the original artists. Haven't really found too many other solid parody people around YT though, other than tons and tons of Minecraft songs, ha ha... I guess it's not a super-popular art form? I'm just a parody nerd, always have been since I discovered Weird Al in like junior high school. :)
Cool, thanks :) I'll have to check out Warp Zone. Yeah, Keyofawesome are well um...awesome lol. They have quite a few parodies that I love...like Love the Way You Lie...and their originals are great too like "I'll never be an emo vampire" haha..that cracks me up. I look forward to more of your stuff! I'll have to show you the one parody I made...maybe I'll PM you the link if you'd like to hear it :) Let me know! Thanks.

Back