Hangout talk show

I think he meant something that was a bit more scripted; you know what you're going to discuss, and you already have an idea of what you'd like to say about it.

I'd totally be down for something like this, definitely.
That's exactly what I had in mind.

Someone should talk to Michael about it maybe post it on the YTTalk channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1369085746,1369085695][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you guys going to sing and dancE?
OF COURSE!! speaking of dancing im currently editing my lameful luis dance tag video to upload shortly :p[DOUBLEPOST=1369087888][/DOUBLEPOST]
awesome! i wanna see that.
stay tuned to symphs channel tonight then :3

OF COURSE!! speaking of dancing im currently editing my lameful luis dance tag video to upload shortly :p[DOUBLEPOST=1369087888][/DOUBLEPOST]
stay tuned to symphs channel tonight then :3
wait what time is tonight... since we all live in different time zones

I keep thinking about this idea too. The other day I was playing with Hangout on Air to try live streaming stuff. I think it'll be fun to have a casual podcast type of hangout with a topic of discussion and a moderator (for the discussion not forum mod). Let me know if this gets scheduled I'd be happy to contribute.

I wouldn't need it posted on my channel.

Yeah I had an idea like this. A little bit more on the funny side and with a certain "twist",(well twist might be a bit far fetched...) but at the core of it it's a few people talking about topics that are predetermined by the host in a somewhat structured way. Already set up a channel for it. (As I always do as soon as I have an idea and find a somewhat cool channel name...) What I haven't done though, is checking out how Google Hangouts actually work... "Ah, details! Details! Don't bother me with details!"[DOUBLEPOST=1369163956,1369163870][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW: YouTube is giving the real, big, YT-livestreaming now to anyone with more than 1000 subscribers, you don't need to be a full partner anymore.

I think I'm beginning to smell the makings of a collab.....

63821.png[DOUBLEPOST=1369169690,1369168506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I had an idea like this. A little bit more on the funny side and with a certain "twist",(well twist might be a bit far fetched...) but at the core of it it's a few people talking about topics that are predetermined by the host in a somewhat structured way. Already set up a channel for it. (As I always do as soon as I have an idea and find a somewhat cool channel name...) What I haven't done though, is checking out how Google Hangouts actually work... "Ah, details! Details! Don't bother me with details!"[DOUBLEPOST=1369163956,1369163870][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW: YouTube is giving the real, big, YT-livestreaming now to anyone with more than 1000 subscribers, you don't need to be a full partner anymore.
  1. what do you mean? is live streaming different from the Google hangout live

Back