!!!Halo Music Video - Nothing New!!!

Have to say I really enjoyed the music video, it was really well put together, however I do have two issues with it. Firstly, I went to your channel to find the name of the song in the video and you have nothing about it anywhere (is it an original piece, taken from somewhere or what?), the other issue I have is that with the ending it feels abrupt. What I mean by that is it just feels like the music you used ended too quickly, so it kind of brings down the overall quality of the video. Sure the video was brilliantly edited and so on, but the more I think about the sudden end to it the more flaws I'm picking up on.

Now I apologize if I'm coming across as rude but I'm just being honest, and now I looked at the ending again even the visuals were abrupt with their ending, just a suggestion, but maybe next time, fade out the visuals and the audio to show people it's the end. Again sorry if I've come across as rude or mean but if I'm not honest with people then they don't see their mistakes, it's like how I'd expect the same honesty from people who watch my stuff.

Have to say I really enjoyed the music video, it was really well put together, however I do have two issues with it. Firstly, I went to your channel to find the name of the song in the video and you have nothing about it anywhere (is it an original piece, taken from somewhere or what?), the other issue I have is that with the ending it feels abrupt. What I mean by that is it just feels like the music you used ended too quickly, so it kind of brings down the overall quality of the video. Sure the video was brilliantly edited and so on, but the more I think about the sudden end to it the more flaws I'm picking up on.

Now I apologize if I'm coming across as rude but I'm just being honest, and now I looked at the ending again even the visuals were abrupt with their ending, just a suggestion, but maybe next time, fade out the visuals and the audio to show people it's the end. Again sorry if I've come across as rude or mean but if I'm not honest with people then they don't see their mistakes, it's like how I'd expect the same honesty from people who watch my stuff.
Wow i really appreciate all this feedback! Its been my first music video in quite a while so it was a little poorly made. I have another music video made that ive been waiting to post that i feel is quite better than this one. Also there is a good ending in the one ive made as youve said. Its been done for a few weeks now but just deciding when to post it. Waiting for it to get closer to halo wars 2 release as its a music video for that game. Its really great of you to put so much work in your feedback means alot!

Wow i really appreciate all this feedback! Its been my first music video in quite a while so it was a little poorly made. I have another music video made that ive been waiting to post that i feel is quite better than this one. Also there is a good ending in the one ive made as youve said. Its been done for a few weeks now but just deciding when to post it. Waiting for it to get closer to halo wars 2 release as its a music video for that game. Its really great of you to put so much work in your feedback means alot!
As I said, it's better to be honest and also thorough with feedback with these kinds of things than lie and say "Hey you're doing a great job nothing wrong with your content at all". Sure it's nice to hear those kind of things but it's not exactly helpful either. If I were to use a random video of mine for example (won't say which because if I did I'd be advertising which I'm not trying to do), I occasionally get comments that say that the video was good and so on, but never get any criticism or things the audience thinks I could do better.

So that's why I'm honest with others in the hopes that one day people will be honest with me with what I do.

Oh and you still forgot to say what the music you used was :p

ya
As I said, it's better to be honest and also thorough with feedback with these kinds of things than lie and say "Hey you're doing a great job nothing wrong with your content at all". Sure it's nice to hear those kind of things but it's not exactly helpful either. If I were to use a random video of mine for example (won't say which because if I did I'd be advertising which I'm not trying to do), I occasionally get comments that say that the video was good and so on, but never get any criticism or things the audience thinks I could do better.

So that's why I'm honest with others in the hopes that one day people will be honest with me with what I do.

Oh and you still forgot to say what the music you used was :p
ya exactly no one really gives me criticism for me that I can work on to improve and the music was one of those royalty free musics I just found online and it only had the song name.

Back