Halloween Special 2012!

OK.. I will go as Dad and you can go as MOTHER[DOUBLEPOST=1381321717][/DOUBLEPOST]What are your plans for 2013 Halloween Special and How can I be a part of it.. Like how I am trying to force my way on your channel.. OH DUDE I have an idea.. Check your PM..

i checked the PM! we may not be able to pull that idea off this year..but i will see what we can do to get you in on this years project...its gonna be much more light hearted tho so i dunno if you are interested in anything like that!

i checked the PM! we may not be able to pull that idea off this year..but i will see what we can do to get you in on this years project...its gonna be much more light hearted tho so i dunno if you are interested in anything like that!
Dude I am interested in everything[DOUBLEPOST=1381322962][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tell me what you need or want and I will do it..

Dude I am interested in everything[DOUBLEPOST=1381322962][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tell me what you need or want and I will do it..

das why you my brother ken!! haha i'll talk to Paul and Danial and see what we want done for this years film and i'll get back to you man!

das why you my brother ken!! haha i'll talk to Paul and Danial and see what we want done for this years film and i'll get back to you man!
I can be a talking head on the tv or computer or cell phone.. whatever you need I have costumes and wigs and things I can use.

Back