Halloween is Just around the corner!!

crandy93

Its that time of the year when we can be expecting to see some spooooooky things going up on YouTube. I seem to get a great deal of laughter from scarring people. So that brings me to todays chat! What video tactic scare you all the most? Thinking about making a creepy clip myself for the holiday so your feedback will help me gather ideas and help me create better content! Hope to hear from everyone!

Please don't do some scary clown stuff! Other than that, why don't you try to get inspiration from classic horror and monster movies. I'm talking the mummy, dracula, creature from the black lagoon, the invisible man, nosferatu, the cabinet of dr. caligari, etc. I know, it's not the best advice but that's the only thing I could come up with. Maybe recreate some clips of these classics. I think that would work.

I've moved this to the video planning and ideas forum! ^_^

I really like videos were people tell a (supposedly real) spooky story about ghosts or the unknown that has happened to them in the past. ^^

Or just a story about something crazy that has happened to them around Halloween. ^^

I think the best type of videos for halloween are things that lead people down the rabbit hole, like arg's, talking about why horror works and why not and even sending then down the path to fine really scary stuff

I agree with a good ghost story told around a few candles, or maybe a ouija board, that's always freaky.

Back