Had partnership offers from TGN, Azure, Centus Network and Exclusive Media Network, which to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started looking into partnerships and networks after getting a private message on youtube from Exclusive Media Network, offering partnership. From reading here and other places I found out about what it involves and about other networks. Out of curiosity, I applied for partnership with Fullscreen, Creator X, Centus Network, machinima, TGN (The Gamer Network) and Azure (part of zoomin.tv), and was pleasantly surprised to get offers from several of them. (I haven't heard anything back from fullscreen, creator x or machinima).

For me the main reason to be in a parternship is so that I can claim and monetize my videos. I do "Let's Play" videos of games, and it seems to be completely random whether youtube allows a gameplay video to be monetized or asks for proof of owning all the content in a video. In partnership, I'll be able to claim and instantly monetize all videos. Of course, that applies to being partnered with ANY network. So for me the deciding factor would be how much money I would earn and whether the network would help promote my videos in some way.

TGN seems pretty attractive due to not having a lock-in contract; I could start with them, and then quit any time I wanted to. Their contract seems a bit baffling though and I couldn't figure out what the CPM or revenue share was from it. I've heard that their CPM isn't too great, and I've heard of them doing a revenue share of 60/40; but I've also seen things saying they do 80/20, did they perhaps recently change it to 80/20? What's their usual CPM?

Azure is with zoomin.tv, they do a 1 year contract with a 3 month trial period. They do an 80/20 revenue share, I'm not sure what their CPM is, I'd appreciate it if anyone happens to know.

Centus Network is with ForelaDigital, they do 2 year contracts. They do an 80/20 split, and they advertise that they do higher CPM than others, "up to" $8. They also say that they will be doing lots of stuff to promote their partners, though since they are only just starting up there isn't that much sign of that yet. (Though they've just changed their promotional video on youtube to something rather more impressive.)

So, what do people think? Should I go with the "safe" option and go for TGN with no lock-in contract, but potentially a low amount of CPM? Or go with Azure or Centus to earn more money for my views, but be stuck with them for a while?

I started looking into partnerships and networks after getting a private message on youtube from Exclusive Media Network, offering partnership. From reading here and other places I found out about what it involves and about other networks. Out of curiosity, I applied for partnership with Fullscreen, Creator X, Centus Network, machinima, TGN (The Gamer Network) and Azure (part of zoomin.tv), and was pleasantly surprised to get offers from several of them. (I haven't heard anything back from fullscreen, creator x or machinima).

For me the main reason to be in a parternship is so that I can claim and monetize my videos. I do "Let's Play" videos of games, and it seems to be completely random whether youtube allows a gameplay video to be monetized or asks for proof of owning all the content in a video. In partnership, I'll be able to claim and instantly monetize all videos. Of course, that applies to being partnered with ANY network. So for me the deciding factor would be how much money I would earn and whether the network would help promote my videos in some way.

TGN seems pretty attractive due to not having a lock-in contract; I could start with them, and then quit any time I wanted to. Their contract seems a bit baffling though and I couldn't figure out what the CPM or revenue share was from it. I've heard that their CPM isn't too great, and I've heard of them doing a revenue share of 60/40; but I've also seen things saying they do 80/20, did they perhaps recently change it to 80/20? What's their usual CPM?

Azure is with zoomin.tv, they do a 1 year contract with a 3 month trial period. They do an 80/20 revenue share, I'm not sure what their CPM is, I'd appreciate it if anyone happens to know.

Centus Network is with ForelaDigital, they do 2 year contracts. They do an 80/20 split, and they advertise that they do higher CPM than others, "up to" $8. They also say that they will be doing lots of stuff to promote their partners, though since they are only just starting up there isn't that much sign of that yet. (Though they've just changed their promotional video on youtube to something rather more impressive.)

So, what do people think? Should I go with the "safe" option and go for TGN with no lock-in contract, but potentially a low amount of CPM? Or go with Azure or Centus to earn more money for my views, but be stuck with them for a while?
Hi, I could tell you more about azure, their CPM is quite low but their sub network FroskaHub has higher CPMs because they use ads directly from ZoominTV. I think their requirements are lower too. Since TGN has a no lock in contract but really bad CPMs, I would recommend Froska. :)

TGN are quite known for not having very high CPM. We have had a few members of the forum who have been partnered with them and have complained about such a low CPM. If I remember correctly, some were receiving less than a $2 CPM.

Azure are a VN of Zoomin.tv. Personally I have heard many good things about them. High split + good contract length and high CPM's make them one of the best networks for smaller channels to join.

Centus and Exclusive Media Network are CA's of Creative Nation, a propriety network under ForelaDigital. There split is fairly decent and the contract length is fairly normal for such channels like yourself. They too have high CPM's for such channels.

My opinion would be to go for either Zoomin.tv or either Centus or Exclusive Media Network, I would avoid TGN at all costs, BBTV are hell bent on running that to the ground and I have heard more negative things then positive things about them. Zoomin.tv may be more desirable for you due to their 3 month trial contract where you can leave within any period of 3 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1370393068,1370393031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, I could tell you more about azure, their CPM is quite low but their sub network FroskaHub has higher CPMs because they use ads directly from ZoominTV. I think their requirements are lower too. Since TGN has a no lock in contract but really bad CPMs, I would recommend Froska. :)

Froska is your own network Liam...And your both under Zoomin.tv so you would have the same ad performance.

TGN are quite known for not having very high CPM. We have had a few members of the forum who have been partnered with them and have complained about such a low CPM. If I remember correctly, some were receiving less than a $2 CPM.

Azure are a VN of Zoomin.tv. Personally I have heard many good things about them. High split + good contract length and high CPM's make them one of the best networks for smaller channels to join.

Centus and Exclusive Media Network are CA's of Creative Nation, a propriety network under ForelaDigital. There split is fairly decent and the contract length is fairly normal for such channels like yourself. They too have high CPM's for such channels.

My opinion would be to go for either Zoomin.tv or either Centus or Exclusive Media Network, I would avoid TGN at all costs, BBTV are hell bent on running that to the ground and I have heard more negative things then positive things about them. Zoomin.tv may be more desirable for you due to their 3 month trial contract where you can leave within any period of 3 months.[DOUBLEPOST=1370393068,1370393031][/DOUBLEPOST]

Froska is your own network Liam...And your both under Zoomin.tv so you would have the same ad performance.
I don't own Froska and I'm just partnered with them. I justheard from the owners and partner support that they use zoomin's ad sales team.

I'm sorry but this has to be one of the worst pieces of information I have ever read on yttalk.. You are saying that a CA will have better AD's than a proprietary network based on absolutely no knowledge whatsoever?

I don't own it.

Well your directly affiliated by them, just by doing a quick search on YTtalk, I can see you recommending them to people. And what you said makes no sense whatsoever. Your both under Zoomin.tv, you both have the same ad-performance, it doesn't make a difference whether your a VN or a CA.

That is the most ridiculous information I`ve ever seen anyone give.... :roflmao2:

Your requirements and CPM are the same...
You are just promoting your network..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back