Had Custom Thumbnails Before But It's Gone Now

Niserri

Sleep-deprived bum
So just as the title says, I've had the custom thumbnail feature before but now I don't have it because once I changed my adsense account to my new one the feature got greyed out. (Old e-mail I didn't use anymore so I just closed it and made a new one) I know you have to wait 30 days/longer (I've waited over 30 days already) for it to come back but is there any other way to fix this? Just want to see if anyone had an alternate solution, if not that's fine I'll just painfully wait. Thanks in advance! :penguin:
*Edit* Not a partner with a network, I just have monetization on.

So just as the title says, I've had the custom thumbnail feature before but now I don't have it because once I changed my adsense account to my new one the feature got greyed out. (Old e-mail I didn't use anymore so I just closed it and made a new one) I know you have to wait 30 days/longer (I've waited over 30 days already) for it to come back but is there any other way to fix this? Just want to see if anyone had an alternate solution, if not that's fine I'll just painfully wait. Thanks in advance! :penguin:

Did you try sending an email to your manager from the network you signed with? He might help you ;)

Back