Guys i need your opinion about my channel

karolis

Hello everyone, so i first of all my name is Karolis , or you can call me Carl I started making youtube videos like 3 months ago , but i was making non english speaking videos so i decided to throw my self out of the comfort zone and turn my channel into english speaking , i started uploud daily like 3 weeks ago and i really need your opinion , what is bad and what is good about my channel , you know thumbnails , branding , that kinda stuff , and specialy what do you think about my english ? Thank you mates ![DOUBLEPOST=1469096863,1469057850][/DOUBLEPOST]Any respond guys ? :///

Your thumbnails are decent because they stick out but the content is super boring, your voice is kinda mono-tone and it's mono-tone throughout the entire thing, not exciting or interesting. Maybe try being more excited or show different emotions to start off with.

would probably reduce the size of your face cam mate. Watched one of your gta sa videos (gym beast one) and was way too distracted by the size of the face cam to really notice what is going on in the gameplay itself :)

Back