Music Guilty all the same Full band cover Collab

Raphen

Hey there ;)

I was listening to the single "Guilty All The Same" by Linkin park(Search it up on the youtubes) the other day and I thought it was a great song, so I learned it on guitar..
I was thinking about doing a collaboration with some other musicians out there.
I can do the guitar part already, what I need is:
~A bassist
~A singer
~A rapper
~A drummer
~Some good team spirit ;)
~(Optional) Someone to edit into one piece

If you can fill one or more of these roles, feel free to reply to this thread.
It'll be a good time :3

See ya,
-Raphen

I'm one of those, your channel link leads to a non-existent channel though :s Would like to know who I am agreeing to collab with first!

I can do the rap! My channel isn't music oriented at all but I planned on releasing some music on it too. I can sing too but not hard stuff like this. haha.

@TheBassment I made a new channel so there isn't anything on it as of yet..
The channel link is on the "Info" tab on my profile.
For reference I've had 4 or 5 years of experience, cant remember[DOUBLEPOST=1402243949,1402243883][/DOUBLEPOST]@Mixedkid Cool! Looking forward to the project already :3

Ohh the singing is comfortably in my range :D So I would really like to do it if you haven't found anyone?

I actually do production at University, so I could help a bit on that part (providing that everyone's recordings are decent enough... :p hahah)

So yeah :D

@KattStrike That would be really nice, both the vocals and the producing as I saw there were some synths etc. :3 looking forward!

Do you want me to rap the exact way as in the song or do you care if i interpret it differently?

Do you want me to rap the exact way as in the song or do you care if i interpret it differently?
I don't mind if you'd change a word or two, ofcourse not. That's what's a cover about, your own version, as long as you don't like make completely different :) if you'd keep it in rhythm that would be great since the guitar moves around the rap :p
I don't mind if you're being creative, I'd support it!

They only thing we need now is a drummer :3 hope I could find one..
If any of you guys know a drummer that can record we can get started :3
All you guys can add me on skype @ chowderfever to discuss n stuff

Back