• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Growth from 365 Days Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
I currently average about 6 to 8 times as many views per day as I did a year ago. How's everyone else comparing to a year ago?

It hasn't been a year for me yet, next month (November. 5th To be exact). Compared to my first few months of youtube, I'd say I get about 8-10 times the views on my videos than I did. I was averaging about 30ish views max on my videos, now they range from 200-400 max.

My daily views is a bit funky, cuz some days I get 100+, others I get barely any lol. It's weird, but oh well. So my daily is just a tad bit more than last year on some days. Some days it's 3-4+ times more.

In the past month September I got about 50K views, so I went and looked at September 2012 and it was 5K views, so that means I'm at 10 times as much! :D

I haven't been on YouTube for a year but there is definitely some improvement from when I started to now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back