Growing your channel

I appreciate the advice guys. I knew spamming was a bad idea from the start, which is why I was so surprised when he mentioned it. I'll stick to just putting out high quality videos and letting the subs/views come naturally.

I appreciate the advice guys. I knew spamming was a bad idea from the start, which is why I was so surprised when he mentioned it. I'll stick to just putting out high quality videos and letting the subs/views come naturally.
Your welcome don't forget posting around the forums more frequently in the near future when ever you have the time:up:Good luck

I agree with most of the statements here. I'll be honest, there were times in the past where I felt the need to spam bigger channels, but I also realized the consequences of this such as a huge backlash, dislike bombing by trolls, comment/spam bombing by trolls, etc.

In short, I highly discourage spamming bigger channels because the chances of getting recognized isn't higher and should you happen to get attention, it is usually "negative" attention (dislikes, trolls, flames, etc.).

Back