Growing your channel

You just have to be more patient with it.

Anyone know who some of the fastest growing comedy channels are on this forum?
Can you use vidstatsx to check the fastest growing small channels?

Hey I have been doing a daily vlog everyday so far for just under a month, that is what my channel is about. I will be vlogging everyday for at least a year. I have having issues promoting my channel and getting views and subs, I have tried everything like interesting videos (obv) and thumbnails and tags and getting into the community on youtube and all that stuff that everyone says but still not much change in growth. do any of you guys know of anything else?

Neill
if you have a good looking girlfriend. take her on cover and maybe in this vlog ^^

Your channel has 1000 subscribers and Joe Schmoes channel has 1000 subscribers. Chances are you both don’t have the same subscribers. Collaborate and you will have the opportunity to trade subscribers and promote one another.

Collaboration is a great way of growing your channel and learning from others. I highly encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a successful YouTuber to collaborate and network with as many people as possible. If you are good at graphics offer your help to someone else, if you’re good with music offer that. Take your talent and use that to your advantage to collaborate with as many people as possible.

icon_e_ugeek.gif
Zesty Mike

Your channel has 1000 subscribers and Joe Schmoes channel has 1000 subscribers. Chances are you both don’t have the same subscribers. Collaborate and you will have the opportunity to trade subscribers and promote one another.

Collaboration is a great way of growing your channel and learning from others. I highly encourage anyone who is interested in becoming a successful YouTuber to collaborate and network with as many people as possible. If you are good at graphics offer your help to someone else, if you’re good with music offer that. Take your talent and use that to your advantage to collaborate with as many people as possible.

icon_e_ugeek.gif
Zesty Mike

Thats a great idea what ways can people collab? any way ive seen it is they would be in eachothers videos but im on the other side of the world from pretty much every other vlogger ive heard off lol

Thats a great idea what ways can people collab? any way ive seen it is they would be in eachothers videos but im on the other side of the world from pretty much every other vlogger ive heard off lol
You don't have to specifically vlog with another YouTuber to promote your channel. Let's say your good at graphics or music or writing. Help other Youtubers in return for a plug to your channel. Do what your good at and can offer other individuals. Or go to Let's Talk type YouTubers or Sketch YouTubers, develop an idea and email them footage. As for YouTubers on your channel there's not so much you can do other than talk about them. But for the other side there are endless doors to choose from.

You don't have to specifically vlog with another YouTuber to promote your channel. Let's say your good at graphics or music or writing. Help other Youtubers in return for a plug to your channel. Do what your good at and can offer other individuals. Or go to Let's Talk type YouTubers or Sketch YouTubers, develop an idea and email them footage. As for YouTubers on your channel there's not so much you can do other than talk about them. But for the other side there are endless doors to choose from.

Awesome well I am a filmmaker ive won awards for my short films and im developing my first feature film atm so could so a sketch or something :)

Awesome well I am a filmmaker ive won awards for my short films and im developing my first feature film atm so could so a sketch or something :)
Absolutely, if you have the necessary equipment you could do stock footage, cinematic intros. Whatever your good at. If you're a filmmaker that opens a lot more doors because you have the know how to make someone elses work better.

On another note I'm glad to meet another filmmaker on here =P

I would recommend contributing where ever you can on YT talk as a lot of people here could be your future die hard subscribers. I don't mean by posting either, I recommend using any skills you have to assist others. It usually pays off well.

Back