• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Hey guys! I just wanted to share that we recently hit over 200 subscribers in about a month or so!

Our channel is about my wife and I doing hilarious pranks, challenges, toilet paper forts, vlogs, and random awesomeness.

As of this moment we're sitting at 225 subscribers and have big plans for 2017. I set BIG goals so this may seem crazy to some, but I'm planning on hitting 100,000 subscribers by the end of 2017.

We're really excited about being a part of this community and learning from others and sharing what we know!

Keep consistent and post frequently, you guys are doing great! Just hit 200 myself, but looks like you're really starting to take off!

Congratulations!
Keep doing what you love. I believe in you and i believe that you will grow much more! I have 125 subscribers, and anything is possible with hard work and dedication. ;)

Back