Grow Your YouTube Audience - Types of Collaborations

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys in this video I talk about 5 types of collaborations you can take part in to help you share your audience and grow!

I hope you all enjoy it and thank you very much for watching if you do :)

@TheBatteryChicken @Crown @Styxie @Apoxa @JeriKane @kkushalbeatzz @Katherinejane001 @Daniel @Gabriel @Shane.C @Pentra @ProfKranc @Comconoclast @Stef @Sykute @CatsRants @Vicboss @KGATV @JohnKenShow @Qazplm @WolfWraith @JohnnyFox @derraleves @Andrew Flint @brodielawrence @Rouge @Shendijiro @babyteeth4 @Symph @TommyTLG

Great stuff here, especially the networking aspects which a lot of people don't do enough of.

One type of collab I've done is where one party agrees to perform a service in exchange for exposure, such as having someone do animation or music for your show in exchange for credit and annotation/links.

Another great collab is writing a script for someone else. I've occasionally had ideas that just don't work for my channel but I want to see them brought to life. I have written scripts for another channel and it's a lot of fun. And great way to expand your audience when they link back to your channel.

Great stuff here, especially the networking aspects which a lot of people don't do enough of.

One type of collab I've done is where one party agrees to perform a service in exchange for exposure, such as having someone do animation or music for your show in exchange for credit and annotation/links.

Another great collab is writing a script for someone else. I've occasionally had ideas that just don't work for my channel but I want to see them brought to life. I have written scripts for another channel and it's a lot of fun. And great way to expand your audience when they link back to your channel.

Thanks for watching :) I hadnt thought about those when making the video, those are some great ways to work together. It really goes to show that being creative with how you collaborate works.

Back