Group Channel Name Ideas?

So a few of my friends and I want to start a YouTube channel as a group. We will be doing podcasts about recent things that happen in the media (music, games, movies, etc.) and probably a couple of other things but our struggle is coming up with a name. We want to come up with a name that isn't too specific in case we want to move on and do other things down the road. We have brainstormed many ideas but we can't seem to agree.

The only thing we have agreed on is having the name end with the word "squad."

Any suggestions? Don't be afraid to share any. I don't judge. :biggrin:

Well if yous are a group and plan on podcasting and stuff what about

"The Squabble Squad" or "Squabble Squad".

Aliteration is always very nice.

I like the the alliteration idea. Try taking a topic or something you like and find words associated with it that begin with "s." I googled "animals that begin with the letter S." The first thing I saw was sabre toothed tiger. So "Sabre Squad" is an idea, but do something that works for you. The first word doesn't even have to be a real word.

if you doing something along the lines of pop culture, there are certainly a few names you can think of like:

"three second squad" - since pop culture changes way too fast to keep up.

"double take" - cause if you talk about crazy stuff, you can't believe what you just heard.

"say whaa" - and say it with a funny voice when introducing the title of your channel.

Back