Great camera for vloggers

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Oh before i go eat(Yes i have not eaten anything but breakfast and its already 12:20 and im a fatass), here is my take on the best camera for vloggers.

6d_586x186.gif
Canon 6D

It literally has the best "Audio" to "Video" ratio i could find at a moderate cost, the rest need to much light and trapping(This bad boy works in the dark if you understand me).

With a good lens as well, it would be even better, maybe you can now do high quality skits, movies? tape your friends taking a poop and posting it on the internet? BET IT GO VIRAL, but thats not the points.

Gonna go grab something to eat brb.

Just pre-ordered a Canon EOS 70D, which has a new AF system - basically focuses instantly, and can track its subject and keep it in focus even if you move around. Perfect!
Will test it and create a review once it arrives!

Just pre-ordered a Canon EOS 70D, which has a new AF system - basically focuses instantly, and can track its subject and keep it in focus even if you move around. Perfect!
Will test it and create a review once it arrives!

price wise i said....PRICE WISE lol 70D costs more than needed be.

A full frame sensor is overkill for vlogging. The 6D is a very capable camera, but the AF is a bit too slow for my taste. It's possible a firmware update may help if they ever release one, but every time I use the 6D for video, I always use manual focus. If I need autofocus, I stick with camcorders.

The worst thing I hate about manual focus is that so many people these days don't know how to use it and are so used to auto focus that they can't even judge if the shot is is focus. So basically I ended up getting a camera that only I could use properly but I can't film my self doing my videos so I have to deal with out of focus shots all the time and then get p****d when my videos look s**t compared to other people's videos I have personally shot from the same camera.

it does that 0.0
sounds like the perfect cam then, just make sure its auto focus in video mode, because my canon 600d has an autofocus mode but in video if you set as auto focus from the beginning it will stay at that one focus point and won't change as the subject changes :)

A full frame sensor is overkill for vlogging. The 6D is a very capable camera, but the AF is a bit too slow for my taste. It's possible a firmware update may help if they ever release one, but every time I use the 6D for video, I always use manual focus. If I need autofocus, I stick with camcorders.

My thoughts exactly.
I had an EOS 650D as it had AF during video recording - but it was just too slow to make use of, so I stuck with manual focus most of the time.
Hence why Im getting the 70D. I dont want a camcorder as such, and the 70D is the first DSLR with such fast AF.

Well I just wanted to plug a camcorder Ive been in love with for over a year now. Panasonic HC-V500

Costs about $200 on ebay. Incredible 1080p clarity and amazing zoom. Works stupendously for vlogging and everything else in life.

Back