Graphic help

Status
Not open for further replies.

XKazukiIkuzakX

Hey I want to learn how to make good banner like the one I have on my channel can anyone give some videos that would help me learn how to do it. I just want to know how to make like banner like mine doesn't have the be the exact same deign but some what the same idea. here is my full banner

Attachments

• pokemonbanner.jpg
    pokemonbanner.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 7
I know just want to know if there any tutorial videos that can help me out. It is hard to learn when your just got it like I did

Hey I want to learn how to make good banner like the one I have on my channel can anyone give some videos that would help me learn how to do it. I just want to know how to make like banner like mine doesn't have the be the exact same deign but some what the same idea. here is my full banner
I would get either Photoshop or Paint.NET. If you can't afford Photoshop, then definetily go with Paint.NET as it is free and very easy to use. After you have downloaded one of the two, search for tutorials on Youtube as they can be very helpful and it is hard to learn on your own. Good luck!:D

what graphic programs do you own?
this can be easily done in photoshop the background you could just copy and past it in or for that fact you can copy the whole thing and just make it in to a banner. if ou need to see video just google what you looking for

make experiments with photoshop and use alot of brushes thats how i learned, then change in color tones and then put some sparcles and there ya go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back