Services Graphic Design | Commission Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy a watermark from you for 5$ if you could make one for my prank channel, BookOfKen. I like the color green, its the theme of pretty much my whole channel. If you go to one of vitalyzdtv's pranks, and look at the bottom right he has a simple watermark with a tv look. (I uploaded a thumbnail, so you can see it just incase you don't know what I'm talking about)
If there is any way you could make a green type of logo (that's the type of dark green on my channel banner) that says BookofKen, just like vitalyzdtv, but instead of a tv maybe a green book that matches the writing. So I was thinking maybe a left page on the left side, and a right page on the right side with transparent background behind "BookofKen", just like Vitalys. But overall just use your imaginations, stick with the idea of Vitaly's watermark (so keep it simple) but idk play around with it!
If you can make one thats like that I would be very pleased with the results! And make it just as big as his so once again if you go to one of his videos you could see the full size!
Thank you
- Ken

Attachments

• vitaly.png
    vitaly.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 6
Okay...???
I just think you shouldn't ask for as much money as you are. your art isn't really bad, but it's not ready to be considered something I'd pay for.
I'd be a bit more charitable if I were you, make some for free and challenge yourself to learn PS a lil bit more.

I will buy a watermark from you for 5$ if you could make one for my prank channel, BookOfKen. I like the color green, its the theme of pretty much my whole channel. If you go to one of vitalyzdtv's pranks, and look at the bottom right he has a simple watermark with a tv look. (I uploaded a thumbnail, so you can see it just incase you don't know what I'm talking about)
If there is any way you could make a green type of logo (that's the type of dark green on my channel banner) that says BookofKen, just like vitalyzdtv, but instead of a tv maybe a green book that matches the writing. So I was thinking maybe a left page on the left side, and a right page on the right side with transparent background behind "BookofKen", just like Vitalys. But overall just use your imaginations, stick with the idea of Vitaly's watermark (so keep it simple) but idk play around with it!
If you can make one thats like that I would be very pleased with the results! And make it just as big as his so once again if you go to one of his videos you could see the full size!
Thank you
- Ken
No problemo, what's your SKype ID and I'll add you and chat :)[DOUBLEPOST=1399188855,1399188714][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just think you shouldn't ask for as much money as you are. your art isn't really bad, but it's not ready to be considered something I'd pay for.
I'd be a bit more charitable if I were you, make some for free and challenge yourself to learn PS a lil bit more.
You obviously haven't followed my designs for very long, this thread doesn't exactly compliment my design ability. A lot of the stuff I do isn't YouTube related, therefore I won't advertise it here as it's unrelated. I've been designing for 3 years now, and for 3/4 of that career I was a free designer. I now have to support myself, and I need the extra income. I've made a lot of people exceptionally happy with their designs for the price they paid and not a single person has complained, until now, of course. You mustn't have any idea as to how the design process works and how long it can take to create these "ok" designs.

If you have a problem with the prices and quality of my work, don't buy it. Simple.

If you could help me and my group are looking to start a competitive cod team looking for gfx for youtube facebook and twitter

If you could contact me asap would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back