Got My Hater

Yep. Otherwise it's like, why even both disliking the videos?

Yeah think they know me and are jelly I am doing good for only being up 5 days[DOUBLEPOST=1369879448,1369879401][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe they truly didn't like your content?

Maybe but why not comment and give feedback I didnt have any dislikes then all of a sudden all my videos had dislikes[DOUBLEPOST=1369879494][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe they truly didn't like your content?

And they disliked my friends videos also

tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Nice gif you are my yttalk homie Camille Montpetit:p

I wish I had haters.

I could make videos bashing my haters then!

Thats what I'm waiting for, some haters for hate comments so I can bash the s**t out of them in a video. I have yet to get any haters that leave comments except for one, who eventually admitted he thought my videos were 'kinda' funny! lol

Thats what I'm waiting for, some haters for hate comments so I can bash the s**t out of them in a video. I have yet to get any haters that leave comments except for one, who eventually admitted he thought my videos were 'kinda' funny! lol

Hahaha yeah my hater was even hateful enough to go dislike all my friend vids

I don't even have a hint of hater on my channel! I think it's because I'm too small. The only dislikes I've gotten seem to be genuine. :)

Damn me and my charismatic voice!

Back