Got my first dislike.

Ah well at least that person gave you a view, plus people who come on to the internet just to troll aren't really worth thinking too much about I think

I got my first dislike, the new video I posted. It may of offending them! Woops:eek:.

no sweety. Everyone, EVERYONE, gets dislikes. No matter how perfect the vlog was, no matter how charming you are, no matter how flawlessly edited, no one can please EVERYONE. Think about alllll the different types of people in this world. Does everyone like you irl? Do you know people who dislike you for stupid reasons? Do you like everyone you meet? Different personalities clash, some people are just plain mean, it's time to learn that the dislikes are not a reflection of YOU, they reflect the person who disliked your video. It just means that someone somewhere for whatever reason, clicked that button. They may not get you, they may be jealous you're cute and they aren't, they may think you need better equipment, they may be trolling people, they may disagree with a point you made, it could be a bazillion things, but either way, you didn't do anything wrong, and it will happen again. I get dislikes on songs that I think are brilliant, videos I put my all into, vlogs that make most everyone I show laugh their butts off, it's just... the name of the game. The only thing a dislike can effect is how you feel about yourself, if you learn early on to just not even notice them, all it is is a red line on your video :)

no sweety. Everyone, EVERYONE, gets dislikes. No matter how perfect the vlog was, no matter how charming you are, no matter how flawlessly edited, no one can please EVERYONE. Think about alllll the different types of people in this world. Does everyone like you irl? Do you know people who dislike you for stupid reasons? Do you like everyone you meet? Different personalities clash, some people are just plain mean, it's time to learn that the dislikes are not a reflection of YOU, they reflect the person who disliked your video. It just means that someone somewhere for whatever reason, clicked that button. They may not get you, they may be jealous you're cute and they aren't, they may think you need better equipment, they may be trolling people, they may disagree with a point you made, it could be a bazillion things, but either way, you didn't do anything wrong, and it will happen again. I get dislikes on songs that I think are brilliant, videos I put my all into, vlogs that make most everyone I show laugh their butts off, it's just... the name of the game. The only thing a dislike can effect is how you feel about yourself, if you learn early on to just not even notice them, all it is is a red line on your video :)

I know, tbh I was like FINALLY. I wondered when I was going to eventually get one. I agree with you with that now, most famous YouTubers aren't like but hayho they still make videos and your vlogs are actually really funny!:D. They also changed it so the line is just white and not red anymore:eek:. I wonder why?[DOUBLEPOST=1371605590,1371605528][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha at least you didn't have some one who made new accounts JUST to dislike your videos :/

Did someone really do that? Like honestly, wow.. I don't know why someone would waste their time doing that. So pointless.

Back