Got Copyright in My OWN Video

Hello Friends I got copyright on a dance video . They Copyright the audio . What can i do now . Bcoz all dance in a film or album song . Please help me

You can't do anything. It was your fault for using copyrighted material without being partnered. Also, what does "Bcoz all dance in a film or album song" mean?

FYI, you can't use copyrighted material even when partnered.

This is true for music but not certain video games. Also, certain partnerships actually can avoid copyright for, but those are for things like Vevo who are really popular.

You can use copyrighted material as long as you have consent/license to use it. Or as long as you are using it in accordance with the rules set down by the copyright owner. As long as you are conscientious about using someone else's work you should be fine. You don't have to be partnered to use copyrighted material. However some MCN's may negotiate the use of some copyrighted material. But regardless of being partnered or not you will need to be conscientious about your use of copyrighted material.

This is true for music but not certain video games. Also, certain partnerships actually can avoid copyright for, but those are for things like Vevo who are really popular.
They really can't avoid copyright. You also don't need to be in a YouTube network to monetise gaming. All common myths.

From what I get you used copyrighted music without permission and got in trouble..Seems like it's your fault.

Back