Google Ad Words

AngelicMeiko

has anyone ever tried Google Ad Words? If so, i'm a little confused at what to put as a budget. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for your time.

I was going to try it, but then I put my card details in and it wanted to auto-renew when it ran out of money, and you can't turn that off :(

I believe in the budget just put in the amount you want to spend for each ad session. It will then use your money up for each click I think.

I was going to try it, but then I put my card details in and it wanted to auto-renew when it ran out of money, and you can't turn that off :(

I believe in the budget just put in the amount you want to spend for each ad session. It will then use your money up for each click I think.

Ha sit worked for you?

Ha sit worked for you?
As I was on about, I stopped before using it as I didn't want a recurring charge on my account. However I've used similar sites that work the same way and its worked pretty well, I'd say go for it it can only help :)

Make sure you redeem this offer from Google: Spend 25$ and get 100$.
google.com/appserve/fb/forms/nzonline/
They also have it in pounds and euros.
Sign into adwords, make an upfront payment of 25$, and whenever you go over those 25$, your extra credit will show up in your billings tab.
To avoid getting charged for going over your budget, set a maximum daily budget and an end date for your campaign.
And narrow down the audience you target your ads at people who may find your videos relevant ;)

Back