Good Sites for Promoting Videos?

MTR88

Hey everyone,

Just wanting to know some good sites people have used to promote their videos... Obviously there is Adwords and I have been using that so far, but I'm wanting to expand into other possibilities as well. I know that there is Fiverr, Virool, and recently found out about Sprizzy. From what I've been able to find they do not go against YouTube's regulations and would like to know everyone's opinions on them. Perhaps there are other options as well?

In the many years I've owned my channel, I've only invested maybe $200 in advertising at the very most.

One of the sites I use most frequently and will always recommend is Vid.me. While it is a separate community than YouTube, it very much links to it in a very fluid way. For example, you create your account, submit your own videos, and link your YouTube channel so people can easily watch your videos from vid.me, and subscribe to your YT from there. It's just another platform to promote your videos on. Not only this, but the community is so lovely as well!

One of the sites I use most frequently and will always recommend is Vid.me. While it is a separate community than YouTube, it very much links to it in a very fluid way. For example, you create your account, submit your own videos, and link your YouTube channel so people can easily watch your videos from vid.me, and subscribe to your YT from there. It's just another platform to promote your videos on. Not only this, but the community is so lovely as well!
Thanks for the tip, just created my Vid.me account and hopefully will get some traffic from that.

[QUOTE="you create your account, submit your own videos, and link your YouTube channel so people can easily watch your videos from vid.me, and subscribe to your YT from there.[/QUOTE]

You upload the same video to Youtube, and also to Vid.me? How does that get people to subscribe on Youtube?

[QUOTE="you create your account, submit your own videos, and link your YouTube channel so people can easily watch your videos from vid.me, and subscribe to your YT from there.

You upload the same video to Youtube, and also to Vid.me? How does that get people to subscribe on Youtube?[/QUOTE]

I just put a selection of my YT vids on there with links to the rest

Back