Good SEO's for a YT gaming channel

Tobe Gaming

Hey guys. I am absolutely loving this place. I'm relatively new and have a smallish (500 subs) gaming channel. I get relatively small views with my top video being 3,500 views. I don't think I get SEO's particularly well. Could someone please elaborate and give me some advice on how to implement these better. I'd love to finally hit a 10k video mark!

I do Football Manager videos, Fifa and various other games so any tips on how to use SEO's with them would be amazing! Thanks in advance!

The best advice I can give you which I used when I started YouTube is to use TubeBuddy, just google that and you'll find it, I don't work for them or anything like that just sharing my experience....

With TubeBuddy what I did was to see the tags of popular videos or popular and bigger channels and pretty much copy them if I uploaded a similar video or about the same topic... after several videos I stopped doing that and started coming up with SEO for my own videos with my own ideas. Some of my videos have reached 40K+ views,, I don't have the best SEO but I think that in some videos I did something right!

Back