Good Promotion thought

gaige

If you want to get views and subscribers what you can do is open up a cupple bigger youtube channels at once and post something like below:

"check my channel out for many different kinds of videos and much more"

I have been doing this and it has gotten me a few subs and a lot of views i usualy post on the channels around once every 20mins and i do five at a time.

Well if you post like 4 channel comments within like 10 mins YouTube makes you confirm that you're human so obviously they class that as potential spam, so if you're doing it 15 times an hour, consistently that surely it's spam. Especially if it's the same message repeated and only slightly changed...

I'll agree with Jolt and say that it can be so difficult for new channels to get recognition so I think posting stuff like that is viable.

Fair enough I guess. It's all down to personal opinion on what is classed as too much. Occasionally I post on a couple of people's channel if it's been a slow month/week but not often and only like 2 people so... :)

I understand why people do it, there are very few ways of getting your channel/videos out there and this tends to be something that does work and does provide what is otherwise extremely difficult to get on there. It does seem spammy I guess but it is very understandable as to why someone would choose to promote this way.

Yeah I can see why, but personally I never click on people who seem to be desperate for people to watch them. Though if people are polite and don't 'beg' too much occasionally I indulge them.

I think it would reduce if YouTube offered a better way of finding new channels/videos. People will click even if they're annoyed a lot of the time just to see who is annoying them or to go as far as commenting about what they're doing and that technically helps the person posting things like these :) Like yourself I very rarely click things like these myself, I tend to be the type of person that purely blanks things like that, I am the same with advertisements.

Back