Good network to move to. HEEELPPPP!!!

TheWastedTruth

Yeousch Partner
So I've decided to drop my partnership with Social Blade/RPM and I have almost decided to join TGN. I'm just curious of anyone can shed some light on the pro and cons of TGN and maybe suggest a better place. I know the networks but I'd like to know some inside info that may help me decide where to go. Thanks!

I don't really have any info to help you out...(sorry) but what happened with social blade? if you don't mind me asking~ <3
They just don't have anything in place to help channels grow and network. When I joined Social Blade/RPM you had to have an average of 1k views a day, now it's down to an average of 84 views a day. That's great that it allows a lot more people to get partnered but at the same time made feel like my work was pointless. I just wasn't happy there...LOL.

They just don't have anything in place to help channels grow and network. When I joined Social Blade/RPM you had to have an average of 1k views a day, now it's down to an average of 84 views a day. That's great that it allows a lot more people to get partnered but at the same time made feel like my work was pointless. I just wasn't happy there...LOL.

Ahhh this is helpful to know...I have a friend who is thinking about going there so maybe they would want to know this information. Thanks! Also..sorry I couldn't help...Maybe you could try fullscreen ^_^

did u get anything from partnering them ...any growth ...please indicate ...or was it just a waste of time .....did it cost ???

i ask because as Vanessa knows i am setting up a network ...and i think with the right people it could work ...but i would interested to know what you would like to get from it ...please let me know as i am going get moving on this[DOUBLEPOST=1348040935,1348040869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahhh this is helpful to know...I have a friend who is thinking about going there so maybe they would want to know this information. Thanks! Also..sorry I couldn't help...Maybe you could try fullscreen ^_^

u know seeing a post like this reminds me that i need to get active on that network thing that we talked about ....i'll get something to u 2day

did u get anything from partnering them ...any growth ...please indicate ...or was it just a waste of time .....did it cost ???

i ask because as Vanessa knows i am setting up a network ...and i think with the right people it could work ...but i would interested to know what you would like to get from it ...please let me know as i am going get moving on this[DOUBLEPOST=1348040935,1348040869][/DOUBLEPOST]

u know seeing a post like this reminds me that i need to get active on that network thing that we talked about ....i'll get something to u 2day
Who are you setting your network up with? :p

I got the partner benefits and that's it. My channel did grow but that's because I was promoting and working hard like before. I won't say it didn't help at all, I'm, sure just being partnered anf having the banner made some people subscribe but to be honest I feel like it hurt me more than helped. People expect you to have bigger numbers when partnered and a lot are turned off if you don't. I actually gained a lot of haters like that. :)

I also had thought about creating my own network since I have a been on Youtube since 2007 with different channels and such but I just don't have the time right now. I hope you've done your research and realize it takes a lot of work.

Now back on topic please, anyone got any insight on which networks are good or bad?

I got the partner benefits and that's it. My channel did grow but that's because I was promoting and working hard like before. I won't say it didn't help at all, I'm, sure just being partnered anf having the banner made some people subscribe but to be honest I feel like it hurt me more than helped. People expect you to have bigger numbers when partnered and a lot are turned off if you don't. I actually gained a lot of haters like that. :)

I also had thought about creating my own network since I have a been on Youtube since 2007 with different channels and such but I just don't have the time right now. I hope you've done your research and realize it takes a lot of work.

Now back on topic please, anyone got any insight on which networks are good or bad?

we differ there ....a dont think it takes alot of work ........i think it takes structured ....efficient work .....i am going to start a new thread ....will make sure your in the loop..[DOUBLEPOST=1348075959,1348075927][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean't with like BBTV, BP?

what are these ?

Back