Good and Fun Youtube challenges to do with friends

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
I am looking to do a fun challenge video with my friends and my cousin in the next 2 weeks.
I have done the Cookie challenge and the Bread challenge by my own, i don't really know i should do it again but i think it be fun!

I am thinking Chubby Bunny challenge, Water challenge. The cracker challenge and the Ice challenge.
And the loser has to do something, i don't know really what tho!

Can someone help me on what the loser has to do? please

So what are some good and fun challenges to do with friends and i don't really want to do challenges like the Salt and Ice challenge.[DOUBLEPOST=1407970862,1407942766][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone?

I think any eating challenge is good as long as you have an entertaining personality. I posted an eating channel and it didn't get the most views, but it did get a lot of positive feedback and there are people who requested another one.

Also, if you search up "Challenge" on youtube, you'll find some interesting ones haha

Check out some well known Youtubers like Tyler Oakley, who has done every freaking "challenge" known to man (and then some). A few that I've done are the "Backwards Words Challenge", the "Gross Smoothie Challenge" and the "Tin Can Challenge".

Back