Going to try an entire new format

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
I'm going to try an entire new format of videos.
Now I will do atleast 3 videos á week.

- Monday: JosPlays a game (30 minute a random game)
- Wednesday: Classic (30 minute classic game)
- Friday: What you want video (short video on request)

The friday can be whatever people want to get and they get a small shoutout in the end of the video.
I will cut down on the walkthroughs I have been doing. I will still do walkthroughs but not that many games anymore and I will post them on the other 4 days of the week. Sometimes there will be no walkthrough so there only will be 3 videos per week.

Do you think this is a good type of format?

I personally hate long minutes, and try to keep my videos (even gaming) under 8 minutes, for the sake of audience retention. But if that's what your audience likes, I say that's a great format!

I personally hate long minutes, and try to keep my videos (even gaming) under 8 minutes, for the sake of audience retention. But if that's what your audience likes, I say that's a great format!
thats why I watch your videos:D
I'm going to try an entire new format of videos.
Now I will do atleast 3 videos á week.

- Monday: JosPlays a game (30 minute a random game)
- Wednesday: Classic (30 minute classic game)
- Friday: What you want video (short video on request)

The friday can be whatever people want to get and they get a small shoutout in the end of the video.
I will cut down on the walkthroughs I have been doing. I will still do walkthroughs but not that many games anymore and I will post them on the other 4 days of the week. Sometimes there will be no walkthrough so there only will be 3 videos per week.

Do you think this is a good type of format?
you do so much gaming
Looks like this schedule might take up a lot of time. If you have no problem with time then its good..just make videos shorter

thats why I watch your videos:D

you do so much gaming
Looks like this schedule might take up a lot of time. If you have no problem with time then its good..just make videos shorter

Yeah maybe I can cut the 30 minutes back to 10 minutes.

Back