Going that extra mile

Technomania

its over 9000!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

I want to talk to everyone about taking that extra mile for (add your reason here) and everywhere on youtube. Theres been an increase of new youtubes who have no clue how to start but yet we have huge amounts of people who know everything about youtube. If no one is going to help then the cycle of no helping might continue even worst, it could ruin the very existence of what we has a youtube community have been working on. Going that extra mile does not hurt anyone it helps you no matter what you are or if you have no knowledge of anything it is not an excuse to at least put forth your best work on it.

What am really telling is to stop being lazy at youtube videos, your channel art, your high-end production studios, and your fans means nothing without a little bit of effort. Take me for example an indie developer, i have the power to make games so i have the power to release the for money and pay the bills but i won't do it because i am taking that extra mile and so my games are free for everyone heck the art free to use as well. Another thing i did is help someone translate a game for everyone who speaks spanish with nothing in return, thats going the extra mile. I did again with my 3D art skills making them free for everyone to download and share under CC of course.

Now i am here with you as youtubers because who else is going to watch you guys, without me you might be stuck at answering the same old questions like 'best video editor', 'help with video', 'how to report people', etc. There no way i am saying that youtube is easy or that i am the greatest youtuber (maybe i am :cool:) but i do know everything about video production as well as you do and maybe more. Its all about how you use youtube as a person that is how youtube was meant to be, not for money, not for fame, not for bullying, not for evil intentions.

If you a Vlogger go with life help someway and share it, be create with that phone its powerful to the right user. Yo gamers why dont you start being more human, its just a game you dont need to buy every game for return profit. I didnt forget about you plasters people, i know what doing and be honest copying jokes from people is lame. Tech guys study more about real tech dont just talk all basic about it. what about us developer's well lets keep working hard on our game video production is something else.

so go forth and take that extra mile.

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
My Biggest Question is, how do people who know what they are doing don't exactly get the recognition they should get, and other people who know nothing about what they are doing get A TON of views... :p

JayLazoris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My Biggest Question is, how do people who know what they are doing don't exactly get the recognition they should get, and other people who know nothing about what they are doing get A TON of views... :p
I have seen that a lot too I don't know as much about youtube as some people but I feel like I do the right things but I see people post videos that the audio quality make me want to rip my ears off but that channel has hundreds of subs on 20 videos. I think its because this channel is posting videos on whats popular right now (gta 5) were I post videos on games I want and games I think are really good and need a lot more spot light on them.

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a great post. I see a lot of posts sent by new youtubers who don't even try and just ask for help. I mean, who didn't come from knowing nothing? Use google, research, go on forums, etc... I like to see it when people are really committed to what they're doing and not just blindly asking for "help".