Going Back to the Past of Video Game Franchises

Dolphin Squared

I'm posting to seek a little idea searching for a series I have recently started working on a new Let's Play video series, where I go to the pasts of video game franchises we all know and love today. I just started on the first and one of the biggest game franchises to date, Pokemon, and will proceed on to do other franchises.

But what donned on me though, while being a Let's Play with a different variety, is that it's no different from its roots. So I'm trying to think up of ways to make it a little more special. I have a little idea, but I would like to seek some advice from more experienced YouTubers like yourselves, especially the Let's Players.

It's not a bad idea. It's likley to be looked up by fans of the series today. I'm currently doing a let's play of a much older game and since it's not known about it gets barely any views. It's a fine line to tread. Doing too many popular games risks getting your videos buried under thousands and doing too older games risks you barley getting any views unless you have a large amount of subs.

I think Pokémon would be able to pull it off though to be honest. It's still churning out titles today and people are probably always looking at what it used to be like. Good luck on your series anyway! :D

Back