• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
May be extremely ambitious but, for 2018 I would absolutely love to reach 10,000 subscribers and over 12 million views! Probably not likely, but I will be doing my absolute best! Oh yeah and upload MUCH more consistently :)

PickleStar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I stopped doing weekly comedy skits around August or so of last year, and this is simultaneously when I saw a huge stunt in my growth (haven't been able to grow much past 1K subscribers). Right now I am stockpiling videos so I can start back up with weekly videos starting on June 5th, and from there, with the rest of my year, I plan on hustling my butt off to reach the major goal of 10,000 subscribers by the end of the year. Wish me luck, boys and girls, and I wish you guys good luck with your goals for this year! >_<

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
My goal is the reach 100 subscribers, then I can set a new target. In the meantime, I plan on uploading improved content so that my subscribers want to stay.

Reactions: PickleStar

Killam90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For the year 2018 I want to get 1,000 views, 4,000 watched hours & at least 200 subscribers.

I know I can hit this goal with great action.

Dave Pollack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Goal is to hit 1,000 subscribers by the end of 2018! If I grow at the same rate as right now I'll be around 900, so I gotta hustle!!

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I didn't start my channel until around March 2018, so I don't really have goals the achieve throughout the year. But by the end of the year I think 100 Subs would be cool to achieve. Also, I want to have a full library of videos because right now I feel like I am not pumping out enough content.

Status
Not open for further replies.