• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValueKing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Our goal is to keep improving our content, not too focused on subs or views atm. But we could definitely go much harder on the quality of our vids

Curiosity Ridge

I make Videos
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
My goal is to consistently upload content, at least twice a week!

Dan Smith 12457

Reaction score
Hey is there anyone that can make a very good YouTube thumbnail if so please respond

Sent from my 9008X using Tapatalk

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My goal is to consistently upload content, at least twice a week!
Our goal is to keep improving our content, not too focused on subs or views atm. But we could definitely go much harder on the quality of our vids
Well thats true, working harder on my videos as far as commentary and speaking clearly and so on :)

Reactions: TheValueKing

HisNHerLP

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would like to upload a video this year......

its been a long while, fingers cross more time will allow this, if not, it will be my 2019 goal! always thinking ahead

Reactions: EcCeNTriC Cuddles

EcCeNTriC Cuddles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
My goal is try to stay a little bit more consistent with my uploads XD

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone my Goals for 2018 is to reach 100 Subscribers by August this year I have just hit 20 Subscribers and 2000 minutes watched and plan on continuing this momentum and beat this goal hopefully before then! I plan on sticking to my streaming schedule and continue putting up videos everyday but monday! I also plan on getting more than 200 videos up this year in hopes to even get 300 depending on x factors in my schedule!

Reactions: EcCeNTriC Cuddles
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
For my main channel, I desperately want to hit 10,000 subscribers, but I have 6,000 to go.

And for my personal channel, I'm just trying to hit 1,000, but I'm not making much progress. Need to work on my content more and then see what happens. As other have said though, working on that consistency this year for both channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.