• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Goal is to reach 30,000 subscribers. I am still on my 9K subs :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: . I am losing hope LOL :cry2:

tizzer65

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've just started taking my channel seriously and I am on 10 subscribers right now. By the end of the year I want 100 subs with about 50 views per video. I hope the quality of my videos improve also, better editing and also just a better presentation of my personality.
But for now I am honestly just loving figuring out the technical side of youtube and all the strategies that go along with growing your channel.
Wish me luck guys!

Reactions: MarcNL

Kwantabile

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
my goal is simply to upload my first video :D it's my smallest goal but also the hardest.
True. Not only it's scary to put yourself out there, but if you're a perfectionist, you'll have a hard time uploading it because it's not good enough...

Personally, I still posted it despite having these kinds of thoughts and I'm happy I did. It feels exciting!

My goals for this year:

To post other videos when I can (basically, I have no schedule, no plan).
To stay myself, even if it means nonsensical content (my interests are quite eclectic and they don't fit with each other... But I still like them all).

As for numbers... I have no idea. 1,000 views and 100 subs for a custom URL? I don't know.

Squida

Reaction score
Hey, it's been over a year since I've been on this site, I gave up youtube 2 months in, was scared and didn't know what was going on, however, a friend of mine told me my vids are good and told me to start again, around 2 weeks ago i uploaded a video, now I've just uploaded my third, and all my mates say they are great!!!!!

The amount of fun I've had from editing is awesome!!

So here are my goals:

- Learn More Editing Skills (This is the one I look forward to)
- Hit 100 Subs
- Have a viewer base who is returning
- Get 100 views on a video
- Collab hopefully
- Make some new channel art

And that's it so far, hope this year will be good!

Reactions: Jim Baugh

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reaching my 1st goal of 1,000 subscribers and 8,000 views

Currently at 1,046 subscribers and 3,178 views and now trying to be more active with my videos and plan on doing vlogs or something like that I don't know yet.

Once I hit 1,000 subs and 8,000 views I will change my goal to 10,000 subs and 14,000 views and so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.