• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goals for 2018 are to reach 100 subs, learn more about editing and thumbnails etc. Also have a lot more fun making videos, hopefully some with close friends.

I have had the same goal since last year, and now I actually see myself actually achieving it in the coming months! My goals are to grow my channel more than 1,000 family members, and to share my life even more so on my channel since big changes are happening in 2018 for me personally, so I will be sharing that every step of the way! I already achieved one of my many goals for my life as being a 24 year old who is physically disabled. (which is that big change that is happening at the end of summer 2k18) I hope you will be there for the journey! if not, and you wanna be there for some parts, thats cool too =) as long as I get to share my life with people who are willing to listen and are willing to share my life with others <3 my lifetime goal with this channel is to share my life with people who want to listen and who get motivated from my videos, also, who might change their perception on people with physically disabilities <3 that is a life time goal though, and I understand that =)

I’ve commited to an upload every Sunday, so my primary goal is to not let that slip.
I intend to keep postingg solidly and perfecting my shooting/editing skills.
Content is king for me so hopefully gettin this right and getting it in front of as many people as possible will get things headed in the right direction. Currently at 34 subs and 1500ish views with 9 uploads.
The aim is to be at 200 subs by the end of 2018, but you can’t really plan that stuff, just gott keep hustlin’!

I plan to reach a 1000 subscribers and to upload videos every week, also to just continue to meet other Youtubers.

I probably won't be reaching my goal for 2017, so I'll just extend it to 2018!

100 subs by the end of the year, here I come!

my goal for 2018 is to hit 1000 subscribers I’m currently on 492

I’m thinking of picking up a Nintendo Switch and branching out for PS4 gameplays

I dont know if I've set myself a goal in here previously but I think if I can double my current view count (618) to over 1200 and get up to between 50 and 100 subs I'll be properly chuffed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back