• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently restarted my youtube channel ( I think a little over a month ago) and I started with 300 subs, right now I'm at 434, so is 500 subs until the end of the year a little bit too much??

I'm using a campaign on adwords to try and drive more traffic to my channel (if you guys know any tricks about that I gladly will read them ahaha)

So I would like to update my goals, especialy for personal channel :D

Personal channel
Subs: 150
Views: 200
Do new videos (2-3 more)

Collab channel
Subs: 25
Views: 80k
Do more videos (5-10 more, still need to decide with friend)
Buy some older games to play

Oh boy, it is end of the year so here it is final thought about this goals

Personal channel
Subs & views: goals reached and got more then expected
Videos: done with 2 vlogs which made in last couple of days and would get better with new tutorial this week

Gaming channel
Subs: passed, going to 100 (now it is about 50 subs, depends on day)
Views: still not reached, about 5k views missing :/
More videos chalenge: we did it :D
New games: maybe newer ones like The Talos Principle would be fine (supporting Croatian devs with my money which hard earned w/o YouTube)

What are your goals for 2015?
Share them with us here :)

End of the year
Views: 250.000 (total)
Subs: 1500 (total)

Monthly goals
Views: 10.000
Subs: 100

Daily goals
Views: 500

So I started this off in October, finally bit the bullet and started to record :)
My first initial goal was to try and get myself to 50 subscribers, which I made it to, I've passed it and am currently on 56 :wavespin:
I was hoping to get around the 500 mark on views but I've passed that too and made it to 634.

My first two months of this has been awesome and I've really enjoyed it!
Looking forward to setting some new goals for 2016 :dance:

So I started this off in October, finally bit the bullet and started to record :)
My first initial goal was to try and get myself to 50 subscribers, which I made it to, I've passed it and am currently on 56 :wavespin:
I was hoping to get around the 500 mark on views but I've passed that too and made it to 634.

My first two months of this has been awesome and I've really enjoyed it!
Looking forward to setting some new goals for 2016 :dance:

NICE! Keep going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back