Give Yourself a Shout Out Here!!

Have You Shout'ed Out Your Channel Here?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nope, But I'm Just About To!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, I Just view everyone else's channel(s)!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Nahh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
http://www.youtube.com/user/VahnChand?feature=g-user-bul

Well in short we make Films! short films,comedy,action,drama,suspense! right now we are putting up old videos to build subscribers so when we put up New videos we have people ready to watch!! :):penguin:
I sure do know what video's you make!, since I have seen most of them! :penguin:
--- merged: Mar 20, 2012 9:40 PM ---
We're a new gaming channel, we make Short Films/Machinimas, Let's Plays and random skits! All related to gaming, so if you're a gamer like us, check us out!
www.youtube.com/user/GamInvaders
Very nice channel!

I reckon tim reads the news would be awesome!
Thanks! I'm considering doing it in black and white and dressing up like an old newspaper man from the 40's. You know, with the fedora and high trousers. Maybe talk fast like they do in the old movies. Just an idea, but I'm definitely going to do the "Tim Reads the News" vlog.

Thanks! I'm considering doing it in black and white and dressing up like an old newspaper man from the 40's. You know, with the fedora and high trousers. Maybe talk fast like they do in the old movies. Just an idea, but I'm definitely going to do the "Tim Reads the News" vlog.
That would be awesome! It would be funny and original comedy! I would defiantly watch it!

Back