Give Me Your Suggestions! (Beta Talks Future Episodes and News on Episode 2)

UnIden7iFieD

Hey guys,

Well sadly it's August, the last month of Summer. I'm going to school on the 27th and I decided to end this month with a lot of YouTube Videos.

My first episode of Beta Talks is at over 80+ views, but that's not enough for me, so I decided to make 3-4 more episodes in the segment. However, although Episode 2 is halfway complete, I need ideas from you, the YT-talk community. Give me any game that has come out between 1995-2013 and I'll do a Beta Talks on it with your name in it.

The point of this thread is so that the community can not only help me out, but also help themselves to free shout-outs, free commentaries in Beta Talks, and so they can personally learn more about any game of their choice. My goal is to reach at least 90/95+ views in Episode 1, (I'm almost there BTW)
and to reach over 250-400+ views in total with this 4-5 Episode Segment.

If I reach this goal, then I will not only make more episodes in the next few months, but I will also start trying to get some well know YT-talk/YouTube Members out there who are willing to join me in my episodes.

The next episode in my series will be based off of a Mario game for the Nintendo 64. More details will follow when I'm 80% complete with the video and I believe I will be done with the video in 5-12 days.

However if you want more info on the upcoming video, stay tuned and possibly subscribe to my channel to watch for any trailers, or hints towards possible future episodes.

And BTW, I am in need of help to get a VIP Package on this website. The reason why is because I want to post new new videos on the website along with my posts. That being said My current balance is 33/34 dollars, so if you guys could give me some advice on how to get more money that would be greatly appreciated.

So until next time, please comment on this thread with your suggestions for episodes 3/4 and possibly episode 5...

--- UnIden7iFieD

Back