Give me suggestions for a camera!

JRTrax

Super Poster
Hey guys! I am trying to move away from being just a gaming channel. I need a good camera for some of the ideas I have. I don't even know where to start though. I am looking to spend maybe a couple hundred. Can I get a good one in that price range? I just need good video quality and good audio or a USB port to plug in my snowball. Thanks guys!

... also looking for a camera around a couple hundred. I currently use my iPhone 5S :p

it still records in 1080p, but I really need that usb port.

Canon G7 X is amazing, I have it and a lot of vlogger use this camera plus it has a flip up screen so you can see yourself while you vlog, my new videos are with the camera =) I love the camera but it's pretty expensive $750ish

Hey guys! I am trying to move away from being just a gaming channel. I need a good camera for some of the ideas I have. I don't even know where to start though. I am looking to spend maybe a couple hundred. Can I get a good one in that price range? I just need good video quality and good audio or a USB port to plug in my snowball. Thanks guys!
I always recommend GoPro, but that's because that's my main quality camera of choice. It all depends what you want out of a camera though. If you need zoom, stay away from GoPro. If you don't need zoom, the GoPro quality is amazing for a decent price. I got my Hero 4 Black for $500 the day it came out, here's a couple of random samples of what kind of quality I have got from this camera in multiple situations to give you an idea of how versatile it can be.

Back