Give me a game to play out of these.

Fallout 4. Its a big franchise with a huge fan base and the games themselves have loads of content and hidden easter eggs and references

Out of those games I would say Fallout 4. If I had to choose a second it would be Paladins (but that is because I have a lot of bias for HiRez)

I would go for Paladins for a variety of reasons.
A) All the advice saying big AAA games like Fallout I would not listen to honestly. You will be a tiny tiny tiny tiny fish in a very huge and competitive pond.

Games like Paladins will attract a lot of interest early but the competition will be smaller as no established Paladin youtubers etc. It might die out and maybe your vids don't do well long term hard to say.

BUT as a rule of thumb you want to get in on things before they become a thing.

If you're already larger size like say 1k subscribers then you can get in on anything you want and your own subs will drive your videos into the rankings.

you might have a chanse of gettig a bit more views from a COD IF video or two becouse it just got out but for a bit longer series falout 4 becouse it's pretty new (kinnda) theres a active communitie behind it and it's just loads of fun

Fallout 4: I feel like the hype has died for Fallout 4, although there is already a huge existing fanbase, so if you're looking for views, this is a pretty safe bet.
Paladins: I play SMITE, so am a fan of HiRez, but Paladins is Overwatch but worse, in my honest opinion. If you prefer this type of game, I definitely believe Overwatch is more enjoyable and makes for better content.
Sniper Elite 3: This game is cool but doesn't have much depth in my experience, it LOOKS awesome through the slow motion and stuff, and could make for some decent content.
CoD IW: The safest bet on this list. It's hot right now, has a huge fan base, and if you have expertise to offer on the game, or have a high skill level on the game, this is probably the way to go.
Mad Max: I have no experience with this game, but the movie was bad. ;)

From this list, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is probably the best.

Back