• Ponytail

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Loose hair

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Kristen Is Calm

I don't caaaaaaare!
*I know you're thinking: STOP MAKING THREADS KRISTEN*

Anyway, so I thought about this recently but which is more appealing or appropriate for a vlog or montage? A ponytail or loose hair?

I ask this because if you talk head on to a camera with a ponytail, you can't really see much hair(or if you're a girl.)(Well, that's the problem I'VE been having anyway.)

Question though: Ponytail or any other hairstyle?

-K

*I know you're thinking: STOP MAKING THREADS KRISTEN*

Anyway, so I thought about this recently but which is more appealing or appropriate for a vlog or montage? A ponytail or loose hair?

I ask this because if you talk head on to a camera with a ponytail, you can't really see much hair(or if you're a girl.)(Well, that's the problem I'VE been having anyway.)

Question though: Ponytail or any other hairstyle?

-K
Whatever. Sometimes I wear a bun. Sometimes my hair are loose.
Depends on how I feel in the night.
It's really up to you. Do the thing that you feel the most confortable.

Don't stick to one thing. This keeps people more interested. "Oh she's got a hat I've never seen I like it!" "Oh she put her hair up for this one!" "Oh now it's an afro!" Ok that last example might be a little off but you get the idea.

Don't stick to one thing. This keeps people more interested. "Oh she's got a hat I've never seen I like it!" "Oh she put her hair up for this one!" "Oh now it's an afro!" Ok that last example might be a little off but you get the idea.

I've actually had an afro in my one video so...yeah. ;) I get that though. Thanks for the tip!
Whatever. Sometimes I wear a bun. Sometimes my hair are loose.
Depends on how I feel in the night.
It's really up to you. Do the thing that you feel the most confortable.
I would agree with Camille- whatever you feel most comfortable with is what you should do. I just go with however I'm feeling on the day :)

Thanks for the tips there! :) I guess I should stop over-thinking this & I think I should just go with the flow like you said.[DOUBLEPOST=1370380947,1370380777][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not a girl but I like loose hair, I love girls with long hair and I think it's nice when girls show it!
BUT As Camille Montpetit have just said, it's up to you, don't care of what people think, just do your style and be yourself ;)

Noted! :p I thought about that as well but very well put! ;) Thanks!

Agreed. Switching it up is the best way to go. There have been days when I've spent an hour on my hair for a video, and days when it's thrown up in a messy bun and I just don't care.
Keeping it different keeps it interesting.

Back