GIRLS! Do you feel the need to 'look good' in your videos?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I never change my hairstyle, so sometimes i switch it up and change my appearance instead, some videos i wear makeup, some I don't, some I put my glasses on, some I don't. I have never been a huge makeup fan and I only really wear it when going to uni or whatever, most of my videos I do on a day off so I look like a slob, but i do sometimes worry what people think, especially if some videos have a particularly bad angle

I want my viewers to see me without makeup and as natural as possible, its the same with potential boyfriends, and my friends tbh. I like them to see the real me as much as possible, and know what I really look like, so it doesn't look like my whole appearance is a lie hidden behind loads of makeup, making me look much prettier then I really am. This way people see me as I am completely average and not stunningly attractive which I can possibly make myself with makeup. It makes it so much better when they still like you when you aren't wearing anything, and even still think you're pretty it means so much more

I don't know though thats just my thing personally

Reactions: Becky Keegan